Built Green Canada
Built Green homes are 3rd party certified, energy efficient and environmentally responsible homes. This label adds value to your home by promoting the use of resource efficient, environmentally friendly, construction practices and products. Vivid Homes is a proud member of Built Green Canada and follows the Built Green specifications in our builds. Built Green Canada is a great and affordable way to make a difference by creating a healthy home environment for our customers. Built Green Canada provides the best and most practical environmental conservation solutions which can be an integral part of healthy living.
So what does that mean for you? Vivid Homes builds designs that are made for tough Canadian winters. We fo this by:
- installing two-stage high efficiency furnaces,
- installing a heat-recovery ventilation (HRV) system to maximize on energy savings,
- installing triple-pane glass windows that reduce heat exchange to keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer,
- using R50 attic insulation and R20 basement insulation and
- including a Heat-Recovery Ventilator (HRV) which facilitates air exchange in your home while extracting the heat from the "old" air and adding it to the "new" air
These are just some of the ways we go beyond the regular building standards to reduce the energy requirements of your home. This impact doesn't just save you money on utility costs, it shows that you care about how you treat the environment.
Build with us today!